Chinese Students Support Group for UCLA students
Beverly Hills Child and Family Counseling invites you to join!
A Support Group for Chinese Students
8 Weeks of Virtual Group
For UCLA Chinese Students
- Challenges of being a Chinese college student in U.S.
- Challenges we are facing in distant learning and pandemic.
- Academic and Cultural issues
- Social and relationship issues
- When do I need to seek help? (mental health, drugs & alcohol issues)
- How do I thrive in college?
- Explore Strategies to thrive in college
Price: Fee for the group will be covered by UCSHIP insurance with CAPS referral
Facilitated by Yao-Szu Tsou (Carolyn), LMFT
Carolyn (Yao-Szu) Tsou is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) and Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC). She is licensed to practice in the State of California and the State of New York. Carolyn was born and raised in Taiwan where she received her bachelor’s degree in Clinical Psychology from Fu Jen Catholic University in 1998 and master’s degree in Mental Health Counseling from the State University of New York, College at Brockport, in 2009. She had been working in a community Mental Health Clinic for 4 years and was licensed as a Mental Health Counselor in the State of New York.